Friday, February 01, 2013

The King of All Londinium

Click here for 3D view!
Armor type: Leather
Restrictions: None

Shoulder: Flamefly Spaulders
Chest: Expedition Tunic
Hands: Ghoul Fingers
Waist: Feral Cord
Legs: Ranger Pants
Feet: Sandals of Glorious Life
Shirt: Rustic Workman's Shirt

Main-hand: Rifled Blastershot Launcher

I think aside from Kaylee, this is my favorite out of all the roleplay sets I made for Firefly. It was kind of difficult translating a bunch of sci-fi characters into a fantasy game, but this one turned out really well. I only wish there was single-barreled gun model that wasn't a massive rifle.

This is going to be my official last post here for a long, long time. I have no time or money for WoW at the moment and I hugely lost inspiration to keep coming up with transmog sets. It was fun while it lasted! I will still be able to reply to comments and in the unlikely even anyone has a set they would like to submit, I would be more than happy to post it, but I will not be creating anything of my own for the time being.

Before I go, I'm just going to put this out there... if anyone manages to pull together a group of roleplayers dressed up in Firefly gear, I would LOVE to see it! PLEASE send me a screenshot!

3 comments:

  1. I was really excited to see your name pop up in my reader recently, your sets are some of the best out there. You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How active are you of late - in regards to blogging compared to when you started WoW blogging?
    Be a sport and drop by here: Linky here - calling all bloggers
    I'm doing a writeup to see how many WoW bloggers are still "active" - if you'd be interested in a link exchange, just let me know, it'd be good for some extra pageviews ^,^

    ReplyDelete